Tuesday, March 11, 2008

LAPTOP!!!

finally my laptop's sound is gona be fixed!
after 3-4 months without any sound coming outa my speakers, i get a free repair! (lucky!)

anyway...
i looked at the poll and saw 100% at more mmorpg (duh, 1 vote...)
so here i go:

the mmorpg where im talked about is named Endless Online (or eo for short), a "forever free to play" mmorpg.
the graphics arent that great but its fun to play.
what did i do today on eo:
- auto-cursed at wandering people (its normally called auto-talk, but the way i just it...)
- trained a bit (BORING!)
- talked a lot with my guild
- talked a bit to strangers
- hacked some things (yes, im a hacker!)

not so bad i think, it was fun



~Jeroen Schindeler
(please comment and vote @ poll)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but you can always use a headset, right? if the problem is in just in the speakers of the laptop, well correct me if I'm wrong...

EO, are you not bored of playing that game over and over again? xD

Jeroen Schindeler said...

Q&A time! :)

1. but you can always use a headset, right? if the problem is in just in the speakers of the laptop, well correct me if I'm wrong...

answer: sadly, no... the sound signals first go trough the sound input thingy and then it goes to the speakers... (so my sound input input thingy is dead)


2. EO, are you not bored of playing that game over and over again?]

answer: no... never... O_O

being an ass is lol

>