Thursday, March 13, 2008

the laptop returns,,,

today i got my laptop back for the repair shop, guess what...
ITS NOT REPAIRED!!!
they say it was but when i plugged in my speakers, i get the same shit like before i let it get ''repaired''
damn im pissed... cuz i have to return the laptop, and life 2-3 days without it... AGAIN!!!


anyway, i cant really write about the mmorpg cuz i cant play it, so i tell you more about the things i did at school... (here comes boredom...)

ok... school... well, i do hate my teachers alot (most of them)
so who do i get early in the morning: one of the most IRRITATING teacher from school...
she told me that i was very late (like 5 min.)
duh, it was storming outside!!! it took me a whole freakin hour and 5 min. to get my ass to school! (she must be thankful, i almost turned back home after i fell of my bike... but no, i HAD to go on...)
so i yelled at her... and not just a little... it was like 10 min. full of cursing...
the rest of the day you can guess can guess... it was awful...

time to pack up and get this thing repaired... (i hope...)



~ Jeroen Schindeler
(please comment and vote!)

No comments:

being an ass is lol

>