Sunday, August 24, 2008

getting up on 06:30 is hard...

nothing really happened last week, at school they talked about the classes and the exam...
and today i have another short day at school, just a small 4 hours

the lack of topics to talk about is irritating me...
so i update this later this day

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol, forgot to edit this yesterday... sorry!

got in a fight with my mom (words only) cuz she thinks she knows everything about me... which she absolutely dont...
after that i had locked myself up in my in room cuz i was not in the mood to see her again that day...
at dinner time i HAD to come cuz i need to eat too...
we discussed the fact that i want to life on myself from this day on
and we now are working on it

that was yesterday, a day full of suck



~Jeroen Schindeler
(comment please)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meh.. commenting 'sigh'
yup waking up at 6.30 is very hard
given that i find waking up at 7 tough enough.

and dude dont complain to much
there are people who have harder lives than you ^_^

Jeroen Schindeler said...

i know, but i dont care about them

i only care about myself and what little around me (my room)

being an ass is lol

>