Wednesday, June 11, 2008

lol, short absence and many things happened....

first is that i had to increase my amount of my pills, i have 10 and had to go to 20mg... but it failed....
cuz:
A. i didnt really function with 20mg
B. i was allergic to 20mg

so im back to 10mg again and i feel great!
so now im myself again and got a cold....


today my laptop almost died but with tons of patient and good luck i managed to fix it

and lol, i have 200+ visits in such a short time... luck IS on my side this week





~Jeroen Schindeler
(please comment)

5 comments:

Yusunoha said...

lol, my pills have gone up from 100 mg to 200 mg, reason why was because 100 didn't do sh!t xD but luckily 200 is doing a bit of work, but still not enough, but my doctor said I should stick around the 200 for a while _[=]_O

lol, if it were me I'd just give out the highest amount allowed, which is 600 xD

Jeroen Schindeler said...

lol, what kinda big ass pills are that?!?

Yusunoha said...

seroquel xr 200mg... and they're not really big, guess they're about a normal pill size

Yusunoha said...

weeeeeeee, went up from 200 to 300 mg now xD

Jeroen Schindeler said...

gratz on that, after im done with downloading WoW im gona post again... (if im not to lazy to do then...)

being an ass is lol

>