Wednesday, April 30, 2008

LOOK!
A SHOUTBOX! NOW USE IT»»»»»»»»

w00t to my new addiction! FLYFF!!!!
im playing non-stop flyff now cuz it RULEZ, and it is playable on my laptop and that is a small miracle.

today was 'koninginendag' and i didnt pay any attention to it... (normal people goes on the street selling there crap and buying others)

nothing realy to place here cuz i dont do anything besides flyff, eating and sleeping so...
MAKE USE OF THAT FREAKIN SHOUTBOX I PUT HERE!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:
my fucking hd died so im SUPER PISSED right now...
all my shit and stuff was on that stupid thing so... tomorrow i must go to a store to get professional help with that piece of crap and hope to restore as much as possible...


~Jeroen Schindeler
(comment not needed, im pissed)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm leaving a comment as proof that i've readed all the Posts you've put here that i missed, and your blog is the best so it's popular : D i bet there's like 4908499239320343489900424st reading it RIGHT NOW : D!

I made a blog also >:D So now i'm just as awesome as you : O even though jerro is like BAM BOOM awesome ;D

being an ass is lol

>